High Blood Pressure Cured With Secret Nutrition Plan
High Blood Pressure cured with a secret diet? After watching the recent show, Biggest Loser, it was amazing how many people can cure diseases when they eat healthy and exercise. In fact, one of the contestants on the show was able to cure her diabetes and high blood pressure with a secret diet.
Actually, I don’t believe it was a secret diet at all. However, I would guess that many pharmaceutical companies do not want you to try to treat your hypertension naturally.
But if you are wondering how thousands of people cure their high blood pressure each year, this article will give you some tips to begin your alternative treatment at home.
High Blood Pressure Cured with these Tips
Billions of dollars of research has gone into curing high blood pressure. And here are some of the facts that these experts have found!
1. Try to eat at least 5 servings of vegetables a day for the fiber content and the abundance of nutrients. The fiber has been shown to flush cholesterol and plaque.
2. Fruits are also important but should be eaten less than vegetables because of the higher amounts of sugar. Try to get at least 3 servings daily.
3. Switch all of your grains to whole grains. Look for dietary fiber.
4. Try to get at least 3 servings of fish a week. And you should also be supplementing fish oil or flaxseed oil daily which has shown to lower high blood pressure.
5. Along with fish oil, you should also be taking a capsule multivitamin twice a day. The tablet forms will often not dissolve in your stomach and simply become part of your stool. Make sure you are getting gender specific multivitamins.
6. Try to reduce your fat coming from animal based products. Choose fat free dairy products. It would also be helpful to start eating nuts daily to get the right types of fats and increase your protein content.
7. Though it goes without saying, you should avoid salt and salty foods.
8. Drink plenty of water daily. Try to aim for at least 10-12 glasses per day.
9. Drinking as little as a half cup a day of green or oolong tea for a year could cut the risk of hypertension by as much as 50 percent, according to a study done in Taiwan.
10. Mix a teaspoon of cayenne into a glass of water and drink twice a day. Cayenne is a herb that is thought to lower high blood pressure by improving circulation and keeping arteries from hardening.