Some Common Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
Nowadays the best cure for high BP is herbal remedies. High blood pressure or hypertension is when BP of someone crosses 140/90. The major reason behind high blood pressure is clogging of blood vessels combined with extravagant bottleneck. It may become a cause of heart attack, any strike or even failure of kidney.
BP reading is given by two numbers one shows as higher pulse and another is for lower pulse.
1. The higher number is known as systolic pressure. If it crosses 140 then it will be treated as high blood pressure.
2. The lower number is knows as diastolic pressure. If it crosses 90 then it will be treated as high blood pressure in most case.
But the good thing over all given danger is that there are numerous of common herbal remedies for high blood pressure.
1. Garlic: The most common treatment among herbal remedies for high blood pressure is garlic. Garlic is best resource for human digestive system and it helps to stimulate blood circulation too. Clinical trials and various researches have shown that fresh garlic and garlic supplements may lower cholesterol levels, prevent blood clots, stimulate blood circulation, and destroy plaque. One or two piece of garlic daily mixed with raisin is icing on the cake for treatment of high blood pressure.
2. Guggul: It helps to lower cholesterol level. Actually guggul decreases the blood-fat level in body by 14-27% and can lower triglycerides by 22-30%. This is a good herbal remedy and much safer product for high blood pressure comparing to prescription medication.
3. Celery: No wonder about the celery because it’s using from earlier age of human being as a remedy. Celery has a unique place among herbal remedies for BP. It lowers the cholesterol level, also helps to keep good digestive system. This herb helps to increase the flow of urine. Mostly Indians count celery among herbal remedies for high BP and they use it their every daily life.
4. Ginger: Regular use of a little quantity of ginger in everyday life may lower BP and it works as an anti coagulant herb also. It reduces stroke and prevent to growth of unwanted fat in body. Ginger may be use in tea or food or with honey too. It is a wonderful herb in hypertension.
5. Cocoa: This is an amazing herb among herbal remedies for high BP. It has been shown to lower BP and it works fine as antioxidants comparing to tea or red wine in body. Researchers have found that a daily dose of 3.5 ounce of cocoa is equally effective as taking daily dose of high blood pressure.
6. Valerian: It helps to relax the smooth muscles that line the artery walls by preventing them from constricting.
7. Broccoli and dark leafy greens: Sodium and other minerals are basic need in high BP. Broccoli, dark leafy greens, and processed foods are good herbs among herbal remedies for high BP. Processed foods cover at least 80% of sodium in most diets. Broccoli and dark leafy greens are full of vitamin and minerals like magnesium and calcium.