How to Eliminate Hypertension
We all deal with the hustle and bustle of life everyday, but did you know that that there could be a silent time bomb ticking inside you and you may not even know it? Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, silently affects over 73 million Americans in the U.S. That’s about 1 in 3 adults. This means that there is a high probability that you are experiencing hypertension and you may not even know it.
Many people are susceptible to this disease for a variety of reasons. Maybe you have a family history of the problem, or perhaps you have already been diagnosed with the condition by your doctor. Whatever the case may be, an option of how to eliminate hypertension you may not have considered is natural hypertension remedies.
In today’s culture of “Fast food and instant downloads” we have become accustomed to instant results. We have been conditioned to rely on drugs to slow our heart rate to relieve pressure or expand the arteries, all in an attempt to lower the pressure in our circulatory systems. While these drugs are sometimes effective, there are all too often many undesirable side affects, and the hypertension is only masked and NEVER really cured.
An alternative approach of how to eliminate hypertension many people are turning today is natural healing practitioners and techniques. By utilizing simple exercises and techniques millions are curing their hypertension problems naturally and enjoying many other beneficial side affects, all without expensive drugs. Below are some tips you can use to help eliminate hypertension and start feeling better right now.
1. Watch your diet. We as a society today eat way too much fat. It is in everything, so read those labels and lower the amount of fat you are eating. Lower body fat percentage is a great way to help eliminate hypertension. Check your BMI (Body Mass Index). Do a Google search of “BMI” and you will find online calculators to show you where you currently stand as far as your weight. Losing weight is well known to help lower hypertension.
2. Cigarettes. If you smoke, make the commitment to stop now. Plaque build-up in the arteries results from smoking, and contributes to the problems of hypertension. For your sake and your family’s now would be a good time to get on a program to quit.
3. Reducing the amount of alcohol you consume can greatly reduce hypertension. Limiting your alcohol intake to one glass per day will pay big dividends in lowering hypertension.
4. Vitamins. Natural health doctors report that most people are deficient in at least 5 essential vitamins. A good multi vitamin is highly recommended.
5. Exercise your Heart. The benefits of cardiac exercise are numerous and well documented. You don’t have to kill yourself running long distance to get huge benefits to your health. Simply walking everyday is not only enjoyable and relaxing, but also helps accelerate your metabolism and lose weight.
There you go. If you are suffering from hypertension and high blood pressure, there is a lot you can do to naturally eliminate hypertension and start getting control and enjoying the benefits of lower hypertension and feeling better.